quinta-feira, 10 de maio de 2007

IT'S COLD...



Yes, it's cold... and you aren't here with me, that is not your fault... I understand.

I cannot beg you to be with me, you're free, you have your life... I have the mine too, it's you. You know that you are my life? I hope so.

I miss you... but, I lived a lot of time alone, without care of anyone, but you was the person that lived most time at my side, and you turned into someone that I need to have with me... although as I sad, I cannot beg you to be at my side all the time.

Maybe I could be wrong, but, lately I feel you as I'm feeling now... a bit cold each passing day... I remember how was the beggining, you call me when you miss me, you told me that you are nothing good just by don't see me one day... I don't know what is hapening... maybe I'm exaggerating, Sorry, this is just what I'm feeling.



I LOVE YOU...

Nenhum comentário: